What We Do
- SwissGuard operates a stringent operational process that fully conforms with the Human Rights Act 1998 (HRA), the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and where applicable complies with the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) 2000
- Latest security software and IT solutions,
- Constantly developed Artificial Intelligence,
- Privacy is guaranteed by Swiss law and EU regulations,
- Swiss-based, international group in the security sector
- Swiss quality and punctuality
- Advanced international defence technology
- Intelligent CCTV monitoring solution
- Real-time, remote monitoring service, 24/7/365
- Prevent potential crimes, threats
- Real-time emergency management, by alarm monitoring
OUR EXPERT TEAM
- Background check
- Entry training (civil-, criminal-, public-, counter Terrorism cases)
- Regular training system
- Continues controlling
- International law and regulations
- Local law and regulation
- High level of data protection
- High level of privacy protection
- Highly and continuously trained team
- Ready to act watch officers 24/7/365
- Supervisors have more than 5 years experience in the security segment or law enforcement
- Emergency situation managed by a local and professional alarm monitoring
- Local fast response team managed by local alarm monitoring,
- Active help for law enforcement during and after of event
- Significantly cheaper than a classic on-site guardian
- significantly better than an on-site guardian
- Liability Insurance
SwissGuard’s active Remote Guardians are the eyes and ears on the ground and allow our Watch Officers to see in real time the object or protected area, Our guardians are 24/7/365 watching the live camera feeds trough secured internet connection. Our Watch Officers are in rotation, with maximum of 50 minutes one-time duty. They are able to be sharp in every minute of the year.
Footage can help provide proof of any suspicious or criminal activity, providing evidence. Additionally, footage can be used to ensure compliance among employees with business policies or processes.
A TEAM OF EXPERIENCED SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
Supervisors and members of the management have had long and varied careers in security, public safety, law enforcement, and the military. Their extensive backgrounds help forensically design SwissGuard’s strategy in protecting a property’s vulnerabilities and reliably deliver when responding to security alerts.
Our watch officers are background checked, constantly trained and controlled by supervisors.
MILITARY-GRADE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
SwissGuard’s Remote Guarding solutions integrate military-grade Artificial Intelligence, which is able to identify potential threats within the established digital perimeter of your property.
This Artificial Intelligence allows Swissguard Watch Officers to distinguish between normal and unusual activity on the property. They are able to alert our specialists to further analyze the situation and determine what course of action to take.
PROACTIVE VIDEO MONITORING WITH VOICE-DOWN TECHNOLOGY
SwissGuard’s Remote Guarding Security Solutions not only monitor and track suspects in real time but live audio communications allows (whenever it is technically possible) our alarm monitoring partners to warn suspects they are under surveillance and need to leave the property immediately.
Additionally, in active shooter incidents, our alarm monitoring partners are able to communicate with people, staff or eventually students and assist them to safety while monitoring the whereabouts of the suspect.
TRUSTED PARTNERSHIP WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT
Because SwissGuard’s Remote Guarding security solutions are efficient and reliable, our client’s relationships with local law enforcement are highly improved.
With fewer false alarms, law enforcement builds trusts with SwissGuard’s security solutions and values the communication afforded prior to arrival on-scene, so they can best strategize their approach specific to the incident.
SwissGuard’s own Law Enforcement Advisory Board works to build these relationships to help both law enforcement and conduct their work more effectively.
ULTRA SECURE REMOTE GUARDING COMMAND CENTER
SwissGuard’s Remote Guarding state of the art watch and command centre is located in Hungary where it conducts operations worldwide.
Our local alarm monitoring partners are selected carefully, delivering all required standards and licenses.